Historic Charm. Modern Living.
The Lofts at Lafayette Square let you experience the neighborhood's historic charm and character amid 21st century comfort and convenience. The building's exposed brick and timber accentuated by modern amenities make this true loft a tasteful expression of your contemporary style.
The area is marked by beautifully restored Victorian architecture living side-by-side stylish townhouses and acclaimed restaurants. At the center, Lafayette Park offers a serene oasis of greenery amid the urban landscape.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973, Lafayette Square is framed by the "painted ladies" which have been called the "finest" collection of Victorian-era architecture in the country. The areas picturesque beauty has also won the title of one of the "Prettiest Painted Places" in America.
In its distinguished history, Lafayette Square has been home to several illustrious individuals including Lincoln-appointed Postmaster General Montgomery Blair, prominent wine and grocery merchant David Nicholson, famed steamboat pilots Joseph LaBarge and Horace Bixby, and three St. Louis mayors – John S. Thomas, James Britton and Henry W. Kiel.
- Updated Clubroom available to reserve with Wi-Fi and Full Kitchen
- Courtyard with Gas Grills, iPod Dock, and Entertainment Seating
- 24-hour Deluxe Fitness Center
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Controlled Access with Courtesy Officer and Video Surveillance
- Friendly Office Open 7 Days a Week
- Package Acceptance
- Beautiful Guest Loft Available to Rent when Family or Friends come to Town
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea, and Cocoa in the Lobby
- Convenient Valet Dry-Cleaning
- Community Social Events and Happy Hours
- Within Walking Distance to a Number of St. Louis’ Best Restaurants and Services
The Lofts at Lafayette Square
1119 Mississippi Avenue
Saint Louis, Missouri (MO) 63104
|Mon-Fri||9a - 6p|
|Sat||10a - 4p|
|Sun||12p - 4p|
Handicapped Accessible - Equal Housing Opportunity